- A super speech by Fed Governor Mishkin on Globalisation and Financial Development. He also talks about the role of institutions in financial development, the topics I had blogged on previously (here and here) He is one of my favourite economists. His papers are one of the simplest to read.
- On Hedge Funds (By Brad De Long) . On Hedge Fund salaries.
- A good review of Susan Athey’s work (mentioned in previous post). Here is David Warsh praising her work. Here is Economist Profiling her work
- Lee Iacocca Interview .
- Diary of an Investment Banker. How little money they make?
- Contronyms?? Find out for yourself
Thanks to Marginal Revolution for 2 (1) & 6, Finance Professor for 2(2), 4 & 5 and New Economist for 3