1. Robert Barro says Bill Gates has done more for business world than he can do for philanthropy. Thanks to Greg Mankiw for the pointer.
2. Doha Round has collapsed. Comments from Dani Rodrik , New Economist
3. Myron Scholes (of Black-Scholes fame), seeking a licence to advice Japanese Pension Funds. Thanks to Finance Professor for pointer.
4. Finance Professor points out to various links that talk about Bear Sterns bailing out its hedge funds.
5. A nice debate looking at reasons behind rise is US bond yields. Thanks to WSJ Blog