1. WSJ Blog compares 2007 with 1998. In all measures we seem to be better off today except for US economy. It was better placed in 1998.
2. In US know-how about economics needs to be improved. Read the WSJ Blog posting.
3. WSJ Blog says European Central Banks won’t bail out the imprudent investors.
4. Mankiw explains some basics of international economics.
5. Financial Rounds has some interesting links. Lot of spelling mistakes which could have been avoided.
6. Free Exchange points out to an excellent article on how Kishore Biyani run stores (Big Bazaar etc) have built their success by mimicking the chaos and grime of traditional Indian markets.
7. TT Ram Mohan in ET says financial markets may be in a state of bother but economic conditions continue to be sound. Only time will tell.
8. Shankar Acharya in BS shares his piece of mind on current exchange rate problems.