2. MR pointsto Obama’s economic advisers.
3. Econbrowser points to falling housing prices. WSJ Blog has a primeron the 2 indices widely used to track housing prices in the country- Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight home-price index and the S&P/Case-Shiller home-price index.
4. WSJ Blog points to a new speech from Fed Vice-Chairman, Donald Kohn. Kohn believes low growth is a bigger risk than higher inflation.
5. Rodrik points to his article which says – we must curb international capital flows.
6. EPSA Blog on poor service delivery in India. Understandably the criticism is for public services. The situation is no better (perhaps worse) in private sector as well especially in after sales services. And for private sector one pays a cost so it hurts all the more. All the companies who make big claims over their products/services should check their various after sales services. I am sure they will be splitting their hair.
7. Econbrowser has an interesting post explaining the interest rate differentials in emerging economies