This blog is back after a long vacation. Lots of developments. Here are a few links:
1. WSJ Blog points to a recent Fisher speech where he says monetary policy isn’t useful for fixing financial markets.
3. JRV supports the recent SEBI move.
4. TTR says it is not right to blame Indian bureaucracy for all the ills.
6. Rodrik’s new paper on financial globalisation
7. PSD Blog pointsto another paper on subprime crisis.
8. EPSA Blog has a nice thought on beggar they neighbor policy.
9. Econbrowser points to some quick links explaining the recent events.