1. The talk of the town is Lehman Brothers bankruptcy, AIG ask for help and impact on fin markets. WSJ Blog points whether govt no-support for Lehman tight? It also says whether and how Fed can save AIG
2. Krugman says worse might still not be over
3. WSJ Blog has a fantastic post saying as jobs in finance fall, those in engineering will rise.
4. IDB has some good assorted links
5. In these times of distress CB points to some good economics humor
6. MR on Glass Steagall Act. I am sure we are going to have many discussions on this topic after this crisis eases somewhat.
7. Macroblog says automatic enrollment can help increase pension savings.
8. Mankiw welcomes developments in fin markets