1. Krugman points positive yield curve doesn’t imply US is out of woods.
3. Mankiw points to a story of a young economics student which is very much a universal problem.
4. FinProf points SEC was made aware of Madoff. What is going on?
6. Blataman has some useful travel tips
7. TTR on Corporate Governnance issues. In another post TTR says we need few more cities to take burden off Mumbai . I completely agree and this has been said many times by many people. When will this actually happen?
8. Cowen asks was bailing out LTCM a good idea?
9. IDB points to some innovation in creating awareness on AIDS
10. ICB has an interesting summaryon what happened in 2008 in Indian securities laws