1. MR points to a new blog – William Easterly.
2. Krugman on liquidity traps
3. WSJ Blog on job losses at Caterpillar
4. Buiter says when all fails blame China. :-)
5. Mankiw points to list of economists not agreeing to fiscal stimulus
6. Rodrik on fiscal stmulus debate
7. Finprof on CDS
8. Roth pointsto a paper which discusses UK’s TARP from auction theory perspective
9. CTB points to a nice debate (full of research) on banks and state
10. ASB pointstrade protectionism rising in India
11. TTR points to shameless financial sector
12. IDB points to an interesting study which says opening bank accounts does not lead to financial inclusion.