In WEO, the research papers are:
- Unemployment Dynamics during Recessions and Recoveries: Okun’s Law and Beyond
- Getting the Balance Right: Transitioning out of Sustained Current Account Surpluses
In GFSR, the research papers are:
- Systemic Risk and the Redesign of Financial Regulation
- Making Over-the-Counter Derivatives Safer: The Role of Central Counterparties
- Global Liquidity Expansion: Effects on “Receiving” Economies and Policy Response Options
All topical issues as always. GFSR team had a Q&A with media of the findings. IMF Blog also discusses the findings. WEO team also had one but transcript not available as of now. WSJ Blog says there is some confusion wrt capital controls within IMF.