- Economics and Emigration: Trillion-Dollar Bills on the Sidewalk? by Michael Clemens.
- Governance and Prison Gangs by David Skarbek.
- Trafficking Networks and the Mexican Drug War by Melissa Dell.
- A Code of Ethics for Economists by David Colander
- Lending to the Borrower from Hell: Debt and Default in the Age of Philip II by Drelichman and Voth.
- The Persistent Effects of Peru’s Mining Mita by Melissa Dell.
- Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and The Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster by Joel Waldfogel.
- Political Connection and Government Patronage: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms by Bei Qin.
- What Determines Productivity? by Chad Syverson.
- Can Big Push Interventions Take Small-scale Farmers out of Poverty? Insights from the Sauri Millennium Village in Kenya by Wanjala and Muradian.
Andres and Mostly Economics asks which one will you add to the list? ME also asks which ones will you delete from the list?
Have just read the first and eighth paper on the list . So tons to read. Let me see if I can add some papers in this list.