1. Ajay Shah has got some nice postings after a while. Read this on future of trading, political economy of financial sector reforms, REIT is developing in Singapore.
2. WSJ Blog says China is now exporting inflation. Points out to a article which says Central banks are no sages.
3. Rodrik gets into a debate with fellow economists. This time he explains why it is different if Uttar Pradesh trades with Maharshtra than if India trades with China. (This is my example, he obviously explains it using US states). Rodrik also points to a new paper which says demand curves can slope upwards.
4. Finance Professor points to a paper which says implied voliatility is a good measure of volatility. Paper is only for the quant fellows.
5. AV Rajwade is positive on China.