1. WSJ Blog points Fed exempted Citi from the limit on how much its bank unit, Citibank N.A., can lend to its affiliated broker-dealer, Citigroup Global Markets.
2. Rodrik offers food for thought. This time on property rights and WTO.
3. PSD Blog points out to this excting development- Allianz would use Google Earth to monitor risk.
4. Saumitra Chaudury of ICRA explains the sub-prime crisis using mythology. BS points out to how sub-prime has started affecting corporate bond from Indian industry that are traded in foreign markets.
5. TCA points to a new paper on logistics. He is taking quite an effort to point to some titbit research done in Indian schools.
6. Ajit Balakrishnan points to interesting development in online education.