I am back to work after a long break and hope blogging would be more regular now. Let me begin with putting some useful links/readings together of other bloggers.
1. Ajay Shah hasput together number of articles on India’s mon pol and capital controls. He pointsto an interesting analysis of India’s government bond market. The analysis is good but it just points to one side of the story. I think NDS system has improved transparency in the market by a great deal.
There is an interesting articleby Ila Patnaik on IIP data in India.
2. JR Varma has a nice take on Northern Rock episode.
7. Rodrik on football on globalisation.
8. Fin Prof asks do finance profs practice what they preach?
9. Fin Rounds points to alumni networks matter More so in wall street firms.
10. EPSA Blog on reality of Indian primary education.