1. WSJ Blog points to a nice interview of Alex Weber, ECB Governing Council member.
2. Mahalanobis points to a note by Andrew Lo, MIT financial economist which helps you find out if you are a quant.
3. Rodrik pointsto a huge database being built up at UIUC that will code 30 million plus news reports from all over the world going back to 1946. MR points to a new paper which analyses why research is so good in US.
4. PSD Blog pointsto a Jagdsih Bhagwati interview.
5. TTR writeson recent exit of Merrill chief, Stan O’Neal
6. Ajay Shah on capital account convertibility.