2. WSJ Blog saysthat the rate cut is due to Bernanke research. The research looked at the way financial system drove the length of depression. So, does it imply that we see similar conditions like the great depression?
3. WSJ BLog updates on what NBER thinks about recession
4. Greg Mankiw says markets expect another 50 bps rate cut in the Jan FOMC meeting.
5. Rodrik onDavos
6. Fin Prof points to importance of compounding
7. EPSA Blog on findings of seminar on development in India.
8. TTR getsbacking from Soros
9. Dr. Bimal Jalan (former RBI governor) is a man of few words. But whenever he talks, it makes a lot of sense. See this interview for details.