1. JRV on the problems with the credit histories.
2. WSJ Blog points IMF can handle $ 100 oil shock. It points another indicator indicating recession.
3. Mankiw points to a new paper from Shleifer
4. TTR has an excellent post on why management research is not read by professionals
5. Econbrowser warns about stagflation. I had written about it sometime ago.
This entry was posted on February 22, 2008 at 10:53 am and is filed under Assorted Links. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).