1. Econbrowser on crony capitalism in US. Though it defends saying it is not crony capitalism and US economy has reached a point where we just can’t say no to all that intervention. However, this is what crony capitalism is. Show you believe in free markets in good times and look to government in bad times.
2. MR points whether IMF should became a SWF?
3. Rodrik reviews Shleifer’s latest paper
4. Madahv Mehta offers valuation lessons. He also shows how there is distorted reporting of earnings that overstates incomes and trend of rising other incomes in Indian companies.
5. PSD Blog points to a micro-finance comic