1. TTR points that a code on banker’s pay is being developed.
2. Ajay Shah criticises India’s macroeconomic framework.
3. WSJ Blog points that recent Flow of Funds data shows household balance sheets are deteriorating.
4. WSJ Blog points to a new speech from Boston Fed president – Eric Rosengren.
5. Mankiw points real interest rates are now negative.
6. Fin Prof points to a new research that shows currency funds dont’ outperform benchmark.
7. DB Blog points to a new paper on institutions and development