1. WSJ Blog asks can markets swallow a smaller rate cut?
2. TTR says LTCM is being revisited. He also points to an Alan Greenspan article in which the oracle advocates the need for behavioral models (indirectly though).
3. Krugman says we are pretty close to the liquidity trap. He also points that in this crisis there is no one you can call for help.
4. Frankel expains why commodities’ prices have been rising.
5. Mankiw says it is a great time for a Fed watcher. It surely is.
6. PSD Blog pointsto the microfinance hype.