1. WSJ Blog points to lot of Fedspeak: Mishkin, Stern, Lockhart, Rosengren. It also points to how Bernanke’s research prepares him for the crisis.
2. Mankiw points to a article that grades Fed
3. Buiter points to new and old wisdom in finance
4. TTR comments on India’s saving and investment rates in future
5. Fin Prof points to a new paper on CEO compensation
This entry was posted on March 28, 2008 at 9:50 am and is filed under Assorted Links. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
The Kubrick Theme. Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 1,337 other followers