- There is news that Peter Orszag will leave OMB office in July. Simon Johnson proposes Paul Krugman for Office of Management and Budget
- Gold Standard Blog on the bond bubble
- Cowen explains Germany’s fiscal policy
- WSJ Blog points to Fed’s new book – Teal Book. It will merge the green and blue book and hence the colour teal. Green book contains analysis of US economy and is prepared by Fed staff It is given to FOMC members 6 days before the monetary policy meeting. Blue Book looks at monetary alternatives ahead of the meeting.
- WSJ Blog points suburb population has slowed down