- On seeing the stats page of this blog, I realised many searches on the India Rupee Design contest. Five people were shortlisted but designs were not made public. I did a search and found the 5 designs have been made public. They are here. All look similar to me.
- Gulzar summarizes the debate on exit from monetary accommodation. As usual very detailed and useful
- WSJ blog points World Trade Volumes Dropped in April. A BIS Paper is discussed in UK Parliament
- JohnTaylor looks at Why Poland was the only EU Country to Avoid Recession?
- IMF Blog has a post from Olivier Blanchard and Carlo Cottarelli on Ten Commandments for Fiscal Adjustment in Advanced Economies