- Gulzar says says fiscal situation is better in major European economies and can look at continuing expansionary policies. Also see the perilous global debt problem
- Explaining Chinese currency multiple names (HT Tyler Cowen)
- WSJ Blog points to a speech from an earlier ECB policymaker who criticises Thatcher-Reagan Reforms for this crisis.
- Krugman’s recent article says there are chances of a third depression.
- Mankiw points to his latest article on fiscal stimulus issues
- Chinn points to a new voxeu e-book on global imbalances
- Hamilton on indentifying business cycles
- Mostly Economics ranked as the seventh best blog as per onlineschools.org ranking Thanks to all the readers and visitors of this blog.