- IFMR Blog on Financial inclusion: Understand your customer
- Gulzar summarises US financial market reforms. Also see US economic situation in graphics. He also has an excellent post on US inflation scenario
- Cowen says 90% debt-gdp ratio is not a worry? On Europe bank stress tests
- He points to profile of Al Roth. It is a very good read. What a sharp economist.
- Krugamn points Keynes In Asia. Asian policymakers stimulated aggressively in this crisis taking forward lessons from SE Asian crisis.
- Nudges blog points Richard Thaler article on soccer lessons for financial regulators.Refree mistake in England Vs Germany match has got responses from everybody
- Mankiw on economics jargons
- Economix on Big Mac Index- Remininbi undervalued by 48%. Euro and Brazil Real overvalued…