There are a couple of interesting links :
- Tyler Cowen suggests Fed should adopt a inflation target of 3% which will then help in faster recovery of US economy. Once Fed says it will keep expanding money supply till inflation reaches 3%, then people might just begin spending rather than just hoard.
- Krugman says US should not bother if China keepinstops buying US Treasuries
- Shiller says knowing economic history and behavioral economics is important to understand crises
- Jeff Frankel looks at main questions asked from NBER as it said recession ended in June 2009.
- Economists debate whether the recession has ended? Superb stuff this with most saying we are still stuck in recessionary conditions